ORIFLAME welcome programme..............

I am talking about Welcome Program or Joining Offer Gifts. Do you know about it? If you don’t, I will explain you in detail. 

What is Welcome Program?

It is for Welcoming the new member in Oriflame. You will get extra benefits for starting 3 months on your new joining. Welcome program is different for each Campaign. Some times it’s an special Welcome Program and some times its general. Special programs gift items depends upon the scheme. You have to complete 100 BP in each month for eligibility of the Special Gifts.
Now, here I am giving you some details about general Welcome Program.

General Welcome Program:
What did I get in my Welcome Program?? I have joined in 1st week of Feb. There was no recruitment campaign. I have to pay 299 Rs. joining fees. I am OK with it as 299 Rs. fee for one year is not so much costly regarding to Its joining benefits.
I have to complete 100 BP in my 1st month within 30 days of joining. It is necessary to complete 100 Points within 30 days, otherwise you will not be qualified.
What is BP?? BP is Bonus Points. It is related to the Products price you have purchased.
1 BP= 41 RS. (approx )
So, I had to place approx 4100 Rs for qualifying 1st month and then, I was able to get a gift.
I got 500 Rs MRP product for just RS 100 in following month. Means I got it in Mrach  only when I place order above 1250 exclusion of welcome program gift (100 Rs.). Means at least I had to place 1350 Rs order in March 2013 for ordering my gift.
In March  i.e. 2nd month of my Welcome Program, I had to complete again 100 BP till 31st march. I completed it. And I got  2 products of 1000 Rs. MRP. I was happy to choose them for just Rs. 100.  I got those product in April above 1250 Rs.
Now, in April, 3rd and last month of Welcome Program. I had to complete 100 BP. I completed it and got 2 Products of 1500 Rs. MRP. I was very very happy to complete that welcome program.  I got those product in May  above 1250 Rs.
Important: After 1 year, you have to submit membership renewal fees. I paid 120 Rs. for my member ship renewal. It’s good to pay less than joining.
Benefits of Joining:
  • I always get Oriflame Products at 20% discount.
  • I will always try to sell it on MRP, and if I have to sell it to my friends, I will give 10% discount. So, both of us will be happy.
  • Oriflame conducts Online Campaigns for ordering few products at 40-70% discount also once or twice in a month. It is known only to the members. So, most of the members purchased products at 40-70% discount and sell them on MRP. They get direct profit of 40% approx mostly.
  • As compare to joining fees 99 Rs. It’s benefits are more.
  • Oriflame’s tag line is :Look Great, Make Money, Have Fun. It’s true, once join Oriflame, you will really know it.
So, I hope you will like my Blog and I have cleared all the doubts in your mind (If you had :-) ) 

How to get your Welcome Program gifts?

Ori_1.pngOri_2.pngOri_3.pngOri_1.png
Join Oriflame. Get to know
Oriflame by purchasing
Starter Kit 
for ₹ 199/-*
Show the catalogue 
to your friends
Collect orders at
Catalogue Price*
Calculate total
Bonus Points from
the Consultant
Price List




Ori_4.pngOri_6.pngOri_7.png
Place your orders
with Oriflame
 Deliver the orders
with 25% Profit
Get your Welcome
Program products in
the following month**
PROGRAM CONDITION:
– BP – Bonus Points  
  * Minimum order.
** Minimum order value of Rs. 1250/- in the next catalogue period required.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NITI AYOG......................

Coding and Decoding ...........[competitive. exam prep.... topic 20]

Calendar ........[competitive. exam prep.... topic 29]