writers of famous books.................

• Indira Gandhi :- My Truth
• Jackie Chan :- My Life in Action
• Jawaharlal Nehru :- The Discovery of India
• Jonathan Swift :- Gulliver Travels
• K. R. Malkani :- India First
• Kalidasa :- Megdoot, kumarasambhava , Swapnavasavadatta, Malavikagnimitra
• Kautilya :- Arthashastra
• Khuswant Singh :- We Indians, Train To Pakistan, Women and Men in My Life
• Koutilya :- Arthashastra
• L.K. Advani :- My Nation My Life


• Lala Lajpat Rai :- Unhappy India
• Leo Tolstoy :- War and Piece
• Mahatma Gandhi :- My Experiments with Truth
• Mrs. Indira Gandhi :- Eternal India
• N.R. Narayan Murthy :- A Better India A Better World
• Nandan Nilekani :- Imagining India
• Narendra Modi :- Jyoti punj
• P. V. Narasimha Rao :- Ayodhya
• Panini :- Ashtadhyayi
• R. C. Dutt :- Economic History of India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NITI AYOG......................

Coding and Decoding ...........[competitive. exam prep.... topic 20]

Calendar ........[competitive. exam prep.... topic 29]